Worship doesn't happen in a church service; worship entails a week-in and week-out commitment to glorify God through our thoughts, words, and actions. We at MBBC strive toward glorifying God in all we do as acts of worship, be it good stewardship of our resources, or helping those in need. Worship has been defined by many people to mean many different things, but at MBBC it means acknowledging God in speech and in deed.
- Fellowship/Refreshments - 8:30 am - Heritage Hall
- Traditional Worship - 9:00 am - Sanctuary
- Sunday Morning Bible Study - 10:00 am
- Contemporary Worship - 11:00 am - Heritage Hall
- 5:00 pm - Fellowship Meal - Heritage Hall (Adults $6, children $3 - family maximum $20)
- 5:30 - 7:00 pm - Music and Missions for children (preschool through preteens)
- 6:00 - 6:45 pm - Adult large group study in Heritage Hall
- 6:00 pm - Men's basketball in the CLC
- Women's Life Group in the Conference Room. This group will be studying Mark this Fall.
Please note that, based on the results of the surveys on Wednesday Night Programming, we will no longer be offering the Mid-day lunch and Bible Study on Wednesday. Please join us at 5:00pm for dinner and a study.
(Childcare available for all services)