CARING FOR YOUR CHILD IN A CHRISTIAN ENVIRONMENT.
ABOUT THE ELC
The Mountain Brook Baptist Early Learning Center (ELC) is bursting with preschoolers who are having a great time! They are learning their colors, letters, numbers, how to share, how to be a helper, and so much more. All of the programs in the ELC are based on the Wee Learn Curriculum. Our philosophy is explained below, as well as our learning objectives. We have new, beautiful, state-of-the-art facilities where your children will thrive! Please feel free to contact our staff for more information. Click on the links to get specific details about each individual program we offer.
Our program provides developmental care in a Christian atmosphere. We give the children the loving care and guidance they need in their formative years. We see each child as a unique individual and strive to instill in each child a positive self-image and confidence in their own abilities. Children learn by “doing” and we facilitate that learning by providing a variety of materials and activities appropriate for their level of development.
The learning objectives for our program focus on teaching the whole child.
These objectives fall into five categories: Spiritual / Mental / Physical / Social / Emotional
- Safety and Quality Throughout All Facilities
- State -of-the-Art Security System Providing Personal Access Code Entry Only to Facilities
- Developmentally Appropriate Room Designs for Infants Through Preschool Age Classes
- Classrooms Designed Using Learning Centers
- Brand New State-of-the-Art Outdoor Playgrounds
- Indoor Gym with Developmentally Appropriate Equipment Available
Registration Forms / Parent Handbooks / Waiting List Application
Half Day Registration Form 2017-2018
Full Day Registration Form 2017-2018
5K Registration Form 2017-2018
Half Day Parent Handbook 2017-2018
Full Day Parent Handbook 2017-2018
Full Day Waiting List Form 2017-2018
APPLICATION for ELC employment
Click the link below to be directed to the online center to edit information or make payments. You must have your username and password to begin and create an account. Contact the school if you do not have this information.
Packets for Newly Enrolled Children
- Carol Bales / ELC Director / 803.3490 / email@example.com
- Sharon Howard / Executive Director of the Early Learning Center / 803.3445 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jo Helen Propes / Human Resource Coordinator / 803.3490 / email@example.com
- Johanna Kantor / ELC Coordinator for Infants/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vickie Duckett / ELC Operations Coordinator / email@example.com
- Kelly Newberry / ELC Coordinator for 3K, 4K and 5K/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Calvert / ELC Curriculum Coordinator / email@example.com
- Cindy Broom / ELC Coordinator for Toddlers / 2K / Afternoon Staff/ firstname.lastname@example.org